Solution Architect (m/f/d)
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge engine, which drives our sales experts to maximized performance in 50+ countries. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the software industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
The Solution Architect is responsible for creating competitive customer solutions and respond to official Requests for Proposals (RFPs). The role will have a broad focus on global and International bids but also bids for young and ambitious companies from the start-up segment; therefore experience in managing both would be a definite advantage.
You will connect with stakeholders at high level in all industries to understand their pain points and needs within their Sales strategy. The Bid Manager will design tailor-made customer solutions benefitting all involved parties using Sales techniques and strong presentation skills.
The Bid Manager has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You will actively create new business, by creating top notch solutions and proposals for potential new clients and existing clients from the software industry on a global scale
- You provide consulting to the customer about their Sales strategy and how to profit best from the different Salescode solutions
- You Lead proposal strategy discussions and kick-off meetings for large pursuits and ensuring strategic win themes are effectively incorporated throughout the proposal
- You play a crucial role in defining strategy and the best business solutions to meet the potential client needs and how we stand out from our competition
- You are responsible for end to end bid process; from the first customer meeting to the decision what solution is best for the client as well as the final pitch meeting incl. the entire design and concept
- You are the owner of Salescode internal knowledge database as source for best practices based on Bid responses and their success. This includes knowledge and collateral from all areas such as Recruitment, HR, Technology, Go-to-market models and sales solutions
- You build customer confidence, from procurement to senior management levels of IT, Finance and Strategy, in order to drive opportunities
- You Collaborate with team in the development of various proposal sections including Management, Personnel, Executive Summaries, and/or other Volumes as assigned
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office Nuremberg
- A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
- 2-3 years of experience in selling and/or Solution Design
- Experience engaging with B2B customers, preferable within the software industry
- Experience engaging in executive level conversations regarding business needs, financial and operations strategy
- Excellent Microsoft Office Solutions skills, especially MS Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (C1), any other language is a PLUS
- A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
- Great time management and organization skills
- An absolute willingness to compete and win while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships in B2B situations