German Inside Sales Representative (m/d/f) - Athens
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge sales engine, which is driving our sales experts located in 40+ countries to maximized performance. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the IT industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge sales engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
Our customer’s product is a field service management software built for the global leader in IT field service market throughout twenty years.
The Inside Sales Representative, focused on a set of new accounts, is in charge of both creating and acquiring new customers in a defined area.
You will be responsible for the identification of new opportunities and driving the entire sales cycle across small and medium businesses.
The Inside Sales Representative has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You will actively create new business, by creating interest with new potential customers and early engagement with customers who have responded to marketing programs. You have the goal of converting them into actively interested customers
- You build customer confidence with remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior management levels of IT, Finance and Strategy, in order to drive opportunities to qualification and engagement
- You will develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system – allowing the sales teams and partners to understand the customer needs and adapt the next steps
- You will own the pipeline management & forecast for your own set of accounts
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
- 2-3 years of experience in selling – preferably software or corresponding IT products, services and solutions
- Experience engaging with customers in the German market
- Experience engaging and developing opportunities in new accounts
- Experience with Field Service Management is a PLUS
- Experience engaging in executive level conversations regarding business needs, financial and operations strategy
- Native level in German and C1 level in English, any other language is a PLUS
- A university/college degree can demonstrate equivalent experience
- A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
- An absolute willingness to compete and win while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships in B2B situations
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
- Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
- Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
Join our team!