German / French Sales Trainer (m/f/d) - Athens
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge engine, which drives our sales experts to maximized performance in 50+ countries. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the IT industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
Your role is really about motivating inside sales teams to achieve high performance, overseeing the design and delivery of all training programs, monitoring calls for quality assurance.
Your work contributes to the strategic plan so you'll be asked to provide short-term planning and scheduling. Must have an in-depth understanding of the sales cycle and be a customer service fanatic.
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting onboarding and ongoing training and coaching with regards to orientation to sales process; product knowledge; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance.
- Definition of training plans and knowledge-based assessment module
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Formulate a consistent benchmark of high achieving sales professionals by creating a quarterly/annually training curriculum aligned to both internal and external needs and expectations.
- Preparing and grooming our high achievers for the next level in their career by creating an executable framework that both Hemmersbach and our customers can drive and maintain.
- Identifying patterns of development across all teams and customers.
- Provide in-depth one on one coaching, training and follow-up to optimize sales and customer service
- Responsible for executing the customer strategy and tactical operation of a sales program
- Understand a customer’s business needs and translate those business needs into people skills and execution strategies
- Conduct Leadership Training with management salesforce, support with ongoing coaching
- Aid in the sales engagement process
- Steer the setup of the sales project environment
- Help improve deficiencies and build on the strengths of individual performers
- Assist in developing sales scripts, training and workflows
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Collaboration with Inside Service Delivery Managers and the Hub Manager, in order to improve sales reps skillset across the project.
- Permanent contract in an exponentially growing international company
- Private Health Insurance upon completion of the 6th month in our company
- Competitive monthly salary
- Monthly sales incentives available to expand your earnings
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Strong team spirit & great working atmosphere
- Direct & open communication
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
Joining Salescode, you will support our commitment to social responsibility. We prioritize 20% of our profits into our company owned organizations such as:
Rhino-force.org: providing environmental protection for an endangered species
Kids-family.org: taking care of children without parents in Poland and India, turning their shelters into homes.
Join our Team!
Minimum 2 years of Sales Training/Coaching/Quality Analyst experience
Inside Sales Experience
CRM training experience (SFDC, MS Dynamics, Hubspot etc)
- Strong communication skills, including communication at the executive level.
- Proven Sales coach record.
- Organizational / planning skills.
- Presentation and training delivery skills (intercultural).
- Motivational and leadership qualities.
- High-level knowledge of Windows/MS Office.
- Ability to work autonomously/independently.
- Experience in B2B, sales, account management.
- Training/Coaching certification would be beneficial.
- Understanding of operating systems or procedures
Required B2B Sales Experience (at least 2 years)- Regular
- Solid knowledge of the sales process with experience as a Sales and Soft skills trainer (at least 2 years)
- Ability to motivate and train
- Clear and concise verbal and written business communication in English and additional languages
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Passion for your customers
- Team spirit and team player