German Account Executive (m/f/d) - Athens
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge engine, which drives our sales experts to maximized performance in 50+ countries. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the IT industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
Our customer is a highly awarded Knowledge Automation platform designed to help remote workers find the answers they need instantly. Its AI based technology delivers answers directly in the tools that the team uses every day. Built on a modern tech stack, their solution meets the most stringent security standards.
You will connect with stakeholders at high level in all industries to work with qualified leads and conduct demos with them. The Account Executive will be responsible for qualifying the appointment from the Sales Development Representative and drive the sales cycle to the end across medium and large multi-national customers by closing the deal.
The Account Executive has an overall sales target and KPI goals which are revenue – based.
- You will be responsible to hold a discovery call with the prospect
- You will be holding a product demo
- You will be responsible about reinforcing the value the solution is adding to the individual challenges
- You will talk about pricing with the prospect and use negotiation skills to win the deal
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
- Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
- Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
- 2-3 years of experience in selling or Demand Generation – preferably software or corresponding IT products, services and solutions
- Experience engaging with B2B customers
- Experience engaging and developing opportunities in new accounts
- Experience engaging in executive level conversations regarding business needs, financial and operations strategy
- Native level in German and at least C1 level in English
- Any other languages welcome
- A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
- An absolute willingness to compete and win while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships in B2B situations