Spanish/French Sales Trainer (m/d/f)-Athens
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge engine, which drives our sales experts to maximized performance in 50+ countries. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the IT industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
- Your role is really about motivating inside sales teams to achieve high performance, overseeing the design and delivery of all training programs, monitoring calls for quality assurance.
- Your work contributes to the strategic plan so you'll be asked to provide short-term planning and scheduling. Must have an in-depth understanding of the sales cycle and be a customer service fanatic.
- Responsible for executing the customer strategy and tactical operation of a sales program
Understand a customer’s business needs and translate those business needs into people skills and execution strategies
- Work closely with training team lead, delivery , and stakeholders to define new hire on boarding content for all new project implementation
- Be the go to person for the client for all T&D related topics
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Formulate a consistent benchmark of high achieving sales professionals by creating a quarterly/annually training curriculum aligned to both internal and external needs and expectations.
- Preparing and grooming our high achievers for the next level in their career by creating an executable framework that both Salescode and our customers can drive and maintain.
- Identifying patterns of development across all teams and customers.
- Provide in-depth one on one coaching, training and follow-up to optimize sales and customer service
- Conduct Leadership Training with management salesforce, support with ongoing coaching
- Aid in the sales engagement process
- Steer the setup of the sales project environment
- Help improve deficiencies and build on the strengths of individual performers
- Assist in developing sales scripts, training and workflows
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Plan on boarding timeframe and provide daily training feedback summary to all internal/external
- Define assessment criteria and revisit all on boarding content to keep up to date
Training & Development
- Prepares new hires (Sales, Customer service and/or Team leads) by conducting on boarding and ongoing training and coaching with regards to orientation to processes; product knowledge; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance.
- Definition of training plans and knowledge-based assessment modules.
- Collaboration with Inside Service Delivery Managers and the Hub Manager, in order to improve sales reps skillset across the project.
- Permanent contract in an exponentially growing international company
- Private Health Insurance upon completion of the 6th month in our company
- Competitive monthly salary
- Monthly sales incentives available to expand your earnings
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Strong team spirit & great working atmosphere
- Direct & open communication
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
Joining Salescode, you will support our commitment to social responsibility. We prioritize 20% of our profits into our company owned organizations such as:
- Rhino-force.org: providing environmental protection for an endangered species
- Kids-family.org: taking care of children without parents in Poland and India, turning their shelters into homes.
- Native level either Spanish or French and C1 English
- Bachelor’s Degree or Relevant professional experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Training & Development (specifically Sales trainings)
- Minimum of 1 year in a sales position, preferably in a multinational company across various industries. (SaaS is a plus)
- Goal-oriented and innovative.
- Professional and cooperative, to ensure effective working partnership with stakeholders, subject specialist and staff.
- Have good interpersonal and team-working skills, allowing them to engage positively with all team members and provide strong leadership and support, where required.