German B2B Junior Sales Unit Building Consultant (m/f/d) Athens
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge engine, which drives our sales experts to maximized performance in 50+ countries. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the IT industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
Our customer would systematically design sales units for innovative digital companies in a spirit of partnership. They make complexity in sales transparent and usable. Moreover, our customer would enable our partners to establish new business relationships on a sustainable basis and to make them a positive experience for everyone involved.
- Advising our project partners on sales strategy, conceptual development and operational implementation
- Support of our partners in setting up and optimizing their sales units
- Project management & account responsibility within our consulting projects
- Participation and future leadership of customer workshops
- Carrying out sales coaching sessions with project members
- Learning and taking over the tasks of a Head of Sales or CSO
- Development of assets for our project partners, independently and/or on the basis of templates
- Expansion and further development of our assets in the team
- Cooperation with external partners to achieve customer goals
- Get to know and understand the start-up world, growth plans and the investors' perspective
- A springboard for your career in sales: developing the skillset of a CSO in a B2B sales start-up environment
- Integration into a team that treats each other in a friendly, respectful and appreciative manner.
- Scope for creativity and rapid assumption of responsibility
- Clear target agreements and structured feedback discussions
- It's not your outfit that counts here, but your personality and motivation - come as you are!
- Team Lunches and Team Events
- A Bachelor's degree with at least good grades (all disciplines desired)
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales or Marketing of B2B start-up
- Professional experience in consulting or project management
- Distinct communication talent, which you have already proven in various situations
- Solution-oriented thinking, ability to think abstractly and an analytical and structured approach to problems and new topics
- Increased interest in sales / distribution processes and enjoyment of communicating with customers
- High level of self-motivation and a pronounced willingness to develop personally and professionally, as well as a desire to get your own career off the ground
- Empathic customer orientation paired with creativity and commitment
- Advanced handling of Microsoft Office, especially Excel as well as distinct tech affinity / online affinity / software affinity
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Any other languages welcome
- A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure
- An absolute willingness to compete and win while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships in B2B situations