Recruiter (m/f/d) - US Market (Remote)
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else does. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge business framework, which is driving our sales experts located in 50+ countries to maximized performance. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the software industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
• End-to-end Responsibility for recruiting to fill sales positions in USA - from coordinating the requirement profiles with our specialist departments, through applicant selection, telephone interviews and personal interviews, to the recruitment and onboarding of selected candidates
• Work closely with the hiring manager in setting expectations, participate in final interviews held by hiring manager thus offering full HR support of high value, for the decision making process
• First point of contact for talent acquisition
• The identification and direct approach of suitable candidates via various portals is part of our daily business
• Further development of the sourcing strategy together with the team and implementation of new ideas in order to ensure the establishment of a talent pool and the systematic identification of future employees in the long term
• Accompanying the new employees throughout the entire recruitment process
• Advising our management and specialist departments on optimising the recruiting strategy
• Further development of new HR projects
- Stable, independent work in international, flexible and open company
- Internal trainings
- Taking part in a new, international project
- Welcoming and friendly work environment within young team.
- Direct communication and flat structure.
- Great opportunities for both professional and personal development.
- Buddy programme.
- Space for your own ideas.
- Language training.
• Full time (between 16:00 pm-12:00 am, working hours for US)
• Hybrid model (80% remote, 20% office) or fully remote working possible
• Previous professional experience in the field of sales recruiting in a dynamic environment such as recruiting agencies, head-hunters, outsourcing etc.
• Experience and expertise in sales recruiting, preferably in the IT environment are a benefit
• Active and proactive Sourcing experience
• Hands-On and can-do mentality
• Native level of English (preferably US English), capacity to express him/herself and provide quality feedback for the hiring manager
• Intuitive personality, persistent in details, with strong softs skills
• High service orientation, commitment, independent working style, assertiveness, social competence, proven ability in multitasking, comfortable to work under pressure while handling conflicting deadlines
• Conceptual, creative, entrepreneurial thinking, stress resistance, result-oriented and precise working methods, high willingness to make decisions
• Comfortable in using Microsoft Office, ZOOM, Skype, Webex, Teams, etc