Sales Coach (m/f)
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else does. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge business framework, which is driving our sales experts located in 50+ countries to maximized performance. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the software industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
Our customer is a leading provider of products and services for content security and moderation to online marketplaces. By using this software businesses are benefitting from improved content quality and relevancy, enabling them to deliver better experiences to their users.
Your role is really about motivating inside sales teams to achieve high performance, overseeing the design and delivery of all training programs, monitoring calls for quality assurance.
Your work contributes to the strategic plan so you'll be asked to provide short-term planning and scheduling. Must have an in-depth understanding of the sales cycle and be a customer service fanatic.
• Prepares new sales representatives by conducting onboarding and ongoing training and coaching with regards to orientation to sales process; product knowledge; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance.
• Definition of training plans and knowledge-based assessment modules.
• Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
• Formulate a consistent benchmark of high achieving sales professionals by creating a quarterly/annually training curriculum aligned to both internal and external needs and expectations.
• Preparing and grooming our high achievers for the next level in their career by creating an executable framework that both Hemmersbach and our customers can drive and maintain.
• Identifying patterns of development across all teams and customers.
• Provide in-depth one on one coaching, training and follow-up to optimize sales and customer service
• Responsible for executing the customer strategy and tactical operation of a sales program
• Understand a customer’s business needs and translate those business needs into people skills and execution strategies
• Conduct Leadership Training with management salesforce, support with ongoing coaching
• Aid in the sales engagement process
• Steer the setup of the sales project environment
• Help improve deficiencies and build on the strengths of individual performers
• Assist in developing sales scripts, training and workflows
• Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
• Collaboration with Inside Service Delivery Managers and the Hub Manager, in order to improve sales reps skillset across the project.
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Kuala Lumpur
- A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
o Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
o Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
- Minimum 2 years of Sales Training/Coaching/Quality Analyst experience
- Inside Sales Experience
- Software Sales
- CRM training experience (SFDC, MS Dynamics, Hubspot etc)
• Strong communication skills, including communication at the executive level.
• Proven Sales coach record.
• Organizational / planning skills.
• Presentation and training delivery skills (intercultural).
• Motivational and leadership qualities.
• High-level knowledge of Windows/MS Office.
• Ability to work autonomously/independently.
• Experience in B2B, sales, account management.
• Training/Coaching certification would be beneficial.
• Understanding of operating systems or procedures
• Required B2B Sales Experience (at least 2 years)- Regular
• Solid knowledge of the sales process with experience as a Sales and Soft skills trainer (at least 2 years)
• Ability to motivate and train
• Clear and concise verbal and written business communication in English and additional languages
• Strong verbal and presentation skills
• Passion for your customers
• Team spirit and team player
- High sales achievement by assigned sales programs
- Added value – Training & Quality
- Execution & adoption of Training curriculums
- Quality SLA achievement