Business Analyst (m/f/d) - Athens
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge engine, which drives our sales experts to maximized performance in 50+ countries. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
Our customer provides a platform that enables companies to hire worldwide through them and then move the new employee over to the company. Through our customer’s solution, companies can hire new employees without legal entity in over 120 countries.
We sell for the IT industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
- You join the Data & Innovation Department as Business Analyst towards improving reporting for central teams and selected projects across the globe, where a need arises
- You execute reporting packages for agents, teams, and programs to provide analysis in areas of sales activity
- You prepare and send out reports and performances updates
- You make sure processes and procedures regarding the real time management are up to date
- You are responsible for the complete development of all reports
- You create and update stakeholder reporting and competency data on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- You perform Root cause Analysis (RCA) to identify the appropriate actions to reduce/eliminate the defects in case of variance in performance parameters and continue to find better ways of managing the operational metrics
- You create Agent Productivity Reports using pre-defined metrics to compare individual and team performance
- You consolidate program reports and provide business analysis
- You ensure the adaption of Best Practices regarding the usage of tools and processes
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
- Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
- Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
- You have 2-3 years relevant experience in analyzing business and working with numbers, ideally within the Sales environment
- You have excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English (C1)
- You demonstrate strong organizing abilities and process oriented work style
- You have the ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- You understand and apply knowledge of the complexities and interdependencies of business processes
- Salesforce.com and/or Hubspot experience would be a PLUS
- Experience with data bases would be a PLUS
- Experience with KNIME would be a PLUS
- You have self-motivation to drive personal and team moral for continuous improvement
- You have proven skills in creating and automating of management reporting
- You have strong experience in analyzing management reporting
- You have strong IT literacy
- You have good time management skills as well as the ability to work to deadlines
- You pay strong attention to detail and the you have the ability to work with limited supervision
- Data consolidation, cleansing and structuring to enable BI
- You have knowledge in Power BI
- You are able to use Microsoft applications and CRM systems
- You have proven capability BI development and analytics