English B2B Inside Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) - Athens
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge engine, which drives our sales experts to maximized performance in 50+ countries. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the IT industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
The Inside Sales Development Representative is a responsible for Demand Generation.
Our customer is a virtual Software-as-a-Service procurement service and optimizes SaaS operations management and SaaS spend for digital-first companies. They create the optimal software setup for their clients while saving them time and money. They bring transparency to their clients’ existing setup, get rid of underutilized licenses and negotiate with their clients’ suppliers to get the best deals for them.
You will connect with stakeholders at high level in all industries to arrange appointments with the sales team. The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for the identification of new opportunities and initiating the sales cycle across medium and large multi-national customers by introducing the product/service and setting appointments.
The Inside Sales Development Representative has an overall sales target and KPI goals.
- You will actively create new business, by creating interest with new potential customers and early engagement with customers who have responded to marketing programs - or may be an existing customer looking to upgrade. You have the goal of converting them into actively interested customers.
- You build customer confidence with remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior management levels of IT, Finance and Strategy, in order to drive opportunities to qualification and engagement.
- You will develop end customer knowledge and capture customer contracts in the CRM system – allowing the sales team to understand the customer needs and adapt the next steps.
- You will own the pipeline management & forecast for your own set of accounts.
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company.
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team.
- Direct and open communication.
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program.
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague.
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes.
- Centrally located office in Athens.
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
- Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
- Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
- 2-3 years of experience in selling or Demand Generation – preferably software or corresponding IT products, services and solutions.
- Experience engaging with B2B customers.
- Experience engaging and developing opportunities in new accounts.
- Experience engaging in executive level conversations regarding business needs, financial and operations strategy.
- Native level in English.
- Any other languages welcome.
- A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure.
- An absolute willingness to compete and win while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships in B2B situations.