German Recruiter (m/f/d)- Athens
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else does. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge business framework, which is driving our sales experts located in 50+ countries to maximized performance. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the software industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.
- End-to-end Responsibility for recruiting to fill commercial and technical positions - from coordinating the requirement profiles with our specialist departments, through applicant selection, telephone interviews and personal interviews, to the recruitment and onboarding of selected candidates
- Work closely with the hiring manager in setting expectations, participate in final interviews held by hiring manager thus offering full HR support of high value, for the decision making process
- First point of contact for talent acquisition
- The identification and direct approach of suitable candidates via various portals is part of our daily business
- Further development of the sourcing strategy together with the team and implementation of new ideas in order to ensure the establishment of a talent pool and the systematic identification of future employees in the long term
- Accompanying the new employees throughout the entire recruitment process
- Advising our management and specialist departments on optimising the recruiting strategy
- Further development of new HR projects
- Stable, independent work in international, flexible and open company
- Internal trainings
- Taking part in a new, international project
- Welcoming and friendly work environment within young team.
- Direct communication and flat structure.
- Great opportunities for both professional and personal development.
- Buddy programme.
- Space for your own ideas.
- Language training.
- Previous first professional experience in the field of recruiting in a dynamic environment such as recruiting agencies, head-hunters, outsourcing etc.
- Experience and expertise in (international) recruiting, preferably in the IT environment are a benefit
- Active and proactive Sourcing experience
- Hands-On and can-do mentality
- Native level of German and very good knowledge of English (verbal & written), capacity to express him/herself and provide quality feedback for the hiring manager
- Intuitive personality, persistent in details, with strong softs skills
- High service orientation, commitment, independent working style, assertiveness, social competence, proven ability in multitasking, comfortable to work under pressure while handling conflicting deadlines
- Conceptual, creative, entrepreneurial thinking, stress resistance, result-oriented and precise working methods, high willingness to make decisions
- Comfortable in using Microsoft Office, ZOOM, Skype, Webex, Teams, etc