Project Manager (m/f/d) - Athens
- Fluent English (c1 or native) - German language a PLUS.
- 1-3 years of experience in project management or similar work experience.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Highly customer centric mindset.
- Very good organizational and project management skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Power Point and Excel.
- Experience engaging on an Executive level.
- A university/college degree or can demonstrate equivalent experience.
- A self-starter attitude, independent and able to work under pressure.
- An absolute willingness to drive results while demonstrating an ability to create strong relationships.
- Lead Customer Project Implementations from start to end, reporting directly to the Director Global Implementations.
- Support Global teams on Project Management actions related to launch of new projects and expansion of existing projects.
- Communicate with customers on executive level and be their Single Point of Contact during Project Implementation.
- Coordinate between internal departments and drive customers and colleagues to hit deadlines.
- Manage your own project plan, action items and milestones.
- Coordinate actions with new and existing projects related to engaging IT and HR teams.
- Consolidate communication with internal teams and share with Senior Management.
- Proactively driving schedules and updating tools to ensure clear visibility to activities and deadlines, participate in meetings and manage meeting minutes.
- Secure job in an exponentially growing international company.
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team.
- Direct and open communication.
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program.
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague.
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes.
- Centrally located office in Athens.
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
- Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
- Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
Become a part of our team!
At Salescode, we are global locals that scale revenue worldwide. We build successful sales teams globally, faster than anybody else. Our expertise is coded into a cutting-edge engine, which drives our sales experts to maximized performance in 50+ countries. With this as a reality - we are able to expand reach and offer sales services to more than 190 countries.
We sell for the software industry. We provide tailor-made sales outsourcing services, along the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our more than 4,000 experts worldwide provide services based on our cutting-edge engine to outperform customer expectations and drive revenue.